Hey all! So I’ll keep this message short and with the upcoming holiday “thanks filled”. Mom sent me a list of all the things she’s grateful for and I was thinking about doing the same thing. So here it goes.
1. My Heavenly Father and Savior for all they’ve done for me and will always do for me. No matter what.
2. My earthly Father and Mother. For all they’ve done for me and will always do for me as well :). They’ve taught me so much and been the biggest influence for good in my life. They continue to inspire and teach me all the time. Love you both.
3. My siblings. I wouldn’t be the same person I am with out their influence and watching them grow up. I’ll always be your big brother so let me know if you need anything :).
4. All my extended family. Grandparents. Uncles. Aunts. Cousins. I’m so blessed to come from a great, big, wild family. Can’t wait to see you all soon.
5. My companions. One for putting up with me. I know that’s not easy. But Two for loving and being there for me. I’ve learned so much from each of my companions and have found some of my best friends. Faafetai mo outou onosa’i ma alofa ia te a’u. Alofa atu outou.
6. The teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Restoration of the Fullness of the Gospel through the prophet Joseph Smith.
7. The people of Samoa. For accepting me into their culture, country, and hearts. These past 17 months have been incredible. Words cannot describe how much I love these people. They’re so giving and loving and genuine. I love it.
I know it’s not even a top ten but honestly I could go on for pages. There is so much that our Father in Heaven blesses us with on a daily basis. Love and appreciate you all.